I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award by my sister Amanda from A Thing Or Two. It’s a wonderful blog where she posts about “her life in a nutshell.” Be sure to check it out! Thanks Amanda!
- The nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and the award badge as an image.
- They must write seven facts about them.
- And then nominate 15 other people.
Here we go!
7 Facts About Me:
- I really love acting and I have always wanted to be in a movie. Even if I’m just in the background. 🙂
- I have an exotic and somewhat unusual pet. An Australian Sugar Glider named Gizmo. He is basically a flying squirrel and he is so adorable!
- I have a weakness for Oreos. I love anything with Oreos-milkshakes, ice cream, etc. I just recently made the Grey Stuff (basically it’s Oreo pudding) from Beauty and the Beast and it is delicious!
- I absolutely love reading. I love the feel of holding a book and the smell of it. Some of my favorite books are Jane Eyre, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Count of Monte Cristo and ever so many more!
- My favorite Disney princesses are Belle and Anna. I love the kindness and intelligence of Belle and the quirkiness and spunk of Anna.
- I randomly use movie quotes or song lyrics in sentences and I sometimes respond to people with quotes, too; they are mostly Disney movie quotes. It’s really fun!
- “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.” I really want to go to Italy, Greece, and the South of France. They are absolutely beautiful and I hope that one day I’ll go there. 😊
Now, I don’t really follow a lot of blogs but these four are lovely so they’ll have to do!
I hope you enjoyed learning more about me and I can’t wait hear more from my nominated blogs! Happy Spring!
See ya real soon!